Author Topic: letter to nan and grandad  (Read 3611 times)

Offline missfrier

letter to nan and grandad
« on: March 15, 2016, 08:30:47 PM »
hi  nan    grandad
 hope  your both ok    it  comming  up to grandad birthday in 2  weeks  then his  anniversry  2  weeks  later not  day   goes  by    when im not  thinking  of  you    i was in street  other day    and ias i turned  there  was older  couple  walking  down the  road and  i thoghut it  was  you. lots  of things have been happening   i hav e little job  working  in special needs   school  i am really enjoying    the  kids are  just amazing   and  i have  made  some  really  good  friends   i am going  out with them  next  week  for  meal   and  they are going  to  come do my hair  and  help  with make  up will explain  why  in    bit    as i really excitign btu nervous.  i ahve  just passed  my autisim awarness  course   and  i am   now  doing a dementia  course  which will  help with  nan as she has alzhiemers and  is really  bad   now  . mum has found  some  happiness   with russ  he seems  lovley guy     mum taking  it slowly     will be moving to new house so be  new  start  to. bradley  is doing  just  amazing     he loving caring    hard  working  in school   tries he  best . my  exciting  news  is   because i do voluntry work with  barnardos   it  there 150  year this    and   they been  invited   to buckingham  palace   for tea party  i wasnt  going to  go but  i have  been talked  in to go  going   every  one is really excited   abotu me going.  i am but  i am  also nervous.  i am still enjoy  doing the  voluntry  work  im go all time   with that work bradley and   work    and  course work    i  miss you both  so much 

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: letter to nan and grandad
« Reply #1 on: March 15, 2016, 08:35:45 PM »
They will be so proud of you Lisa, you are a really kind and considerate person and you deserve the recognition  of the buckingham palace tea party xxxx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline missfrier

Re: letter to nan and grandad
« Reply #2 on: March 15, 2016, 08:40:15 PM »
Thank you norma