Author Topic: NAN  (Read 2788 times)

Offline missfrier

NAN
« on: April 04, 2017, 09:52:14 PM »
HI nan 
i know it  only   been few  days   since you  passed  it been really hard  i  i dont no  how to deal with it  im trying to be strong     i dotn want  to be in middle all arguments    im sorry i didnt   get  tosay  bye  to  you  it hapend  to quick    i knew you were  poorly    but   not how  poorly  ill dad rang me  saturday to say   you had only  couple  weeks    u passed  on sunday  i cant cry   i want tto  i did  love you    you sat next to mum at gary wedding    telling mum abotu  dads  ex wife  oops    that was  mum but mum new  it wasnt  aimed  at her   it was  illness talking     we go shopping and  you say shh dont  tell ya grandad  i brought this  or  ya dad    you took me  london and we saw th buddy  holly  on stage you brought me this really expensive bag    i didnt have  the  heart  to tell  you i ddint  like  it    you could  talk for  england    you would  go sho[pping  and  you stop and  talk to all the  little  ladies. when were  younger  we  pull out wardrobe and   strip our beds  and  you would  make  us sleep like  it.

i dont no what to do  why cant every  just  get on  i dont want to be  piggy in middle  i really cant  deal with   i dont no what im supposed  to do  i jut want  it to stop

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: NAN
« Reply #1 on: April 04, 2017, 10:19:59 PM »
Sending a hug  :hug:  xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: April 04, 2017, 11:36:16 PM »
you obviously loved your nan very much.

I hope the bickering calms down for you. It could be because everyone is feeling very emotional. Stay strong

:hug:

Offline missfrier

« Reply #3 on: April 04, 2017, 11:54:10 PM »
you obviously loved your nan very much.

I hope the bickering calms down for you. It could be because everyone is feeling very emotional. Stay strong

:hug:
thank you  arguing  has been  on  for  bout 3  years
  now

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2017, 12:05:10 PM »
 :hug:you Nan sounds lovely Lisa i hope when its my turn my grandchildren also have good memorys of me like you have of her.

Its not what you need especially at difficult times like this but all famillys i think, have these ongoing conflicts and issues  -mine certainly does,
but i decided i,d had enough and when there was a fall out last time round i just said youre grown ups  -sort it out yourselves or dont sort it out at all, -  but i,m not getting involved -I,m out.

They didnt sort it, but they know better than to try and involve me any more.