Author Topic: Medication  (Read 5049 times)

Offline Jude M

Medication
« on: March 13, 2016, 12:38:09 AM »
After 4 years of being on Warfrain  INR  not settled in this time . I have  ( at last ) been put on a different make, great I think no more blood tests ( bad veins) but I never thought of the side effects from them. if I  had read them, not sure I would have  started on them!!!! Feeling nauseous and dizzy not good and not sure if it is effecting my heart to  :sad:   As I used to say to my Paul, give it 48 hours to settle, then go and see the doctor, only time will tell if they are suitable for me,fingers crossed, as I don't want to keep stopping and starting trying to find suitable ones
I get up, go to work and survive another day .

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Medication
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2016, 07:50:30 AM »
Hope the new tablets are okay for you Jude, wow four years on warfarin  :sad:

ny turn to faff
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2016, 09:30:04 AM »
I recall the side effects I had from my antidepressants, for the first couple of weeks I would close my eyes at night and see a kaleidoscope! First time scared me, then I quite liked it
I came off them months ago and had a couple of weeks of side effects too, which wasnt so nice
Take care and chat to your GP if concerned xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Jude M

« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2016, 08:41:18 PM »
On anticoagulant  now for the rest of my life, due to a second clot in 10 years 

We like to faff with pride

Offline Jude M

« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2016, 08:44:16 PM »
I recall the side effects I had from my antidepressants, for the first couple of weeks I would close my eyes at night and see a kaleidoscope! First time scared me, then I quite liked it
I came off them months ago and had a couple of weeks of side effects too, which wasnt so nice
Take care and chat to your GP if concerned xx

So far today it has been much better, i just think it takes 48 hours to get in your body and settled down.

Offline Jude M

« Reply #5 on: March 15, 2016, 09:53:10 PM »
Update to say medication has settled down, no nausea, dizziness or funny turns with the heart
 Just wish I asked about changing  years ago, rather than going every week or fortnight for a blood test.