Author Topic: Introducing myself  (Read 2231 times)

Offline Shelbymustang

Introducing myself
« on: November 27, 2016, 04:12:51 PM »
Hey everyone, just joined this forum as the British Liver Trust forum seemed to be rather inappropriate now Terry has gone and was venting my grief as opposed to worrying about his condition. He passed away after an extremely short illness of 2 weeks, aged 61. He died in my arms, in hospital. Doctor said to get some therapy. Can't bring myself to go to any sort of meetings so I have landed on your doorstep. I hope I can vent and hear others who may be in my situation. He died on 24th October, so just a few short weeks ago. Hope I can find some peace of mind here!

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Introducing myself
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2016, 04:54:44 PM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2016, 06:30:51 PM »
Hello  :hug: sorry to have to welcome to this group but it has helped me so much since I lost my hubby in May this year. We can understand everything you are going through as no one else can because we've lived it X

Offline pennyking

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2016, 09:22:59 PM »
So sorry for your loss.  You can put your feelings down in writing on here.  It's nearly 6 years for me since losing my husband and this site has been somewhere I can come and know that others understand.  Please take care.  Sending hugs. xxx

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2016, 10:12:06 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Imsi sorry to hear of your loss.

We're all on the same journey her and understand the storm of emotions grief releases in us. Hopefully you will find this s good place to put down your feelings and make sense of your thoughts knowing you are not alone.

Wishing you strength

:hug: