Author Topic: why ohh why  (Read 2673 times)

Offline mike59

why ohh why
« on: November 18, 2016, 07:09:26 AM »
I love this site and the people on it, you are all my friends But I am Saddend even more why is it I can read your posts nbut Cannot answer or Even post Spontaniously? why ohh why ? A very Special THANKYOU to Dave for making such a Site you Sir are a Saint. thankyou with all my heart.

you may all think Im Mad lol ....... Mike     :hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: why ohh why
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2016, 08:13:30 AM »
 :hearts: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: November 18, 2016, 10:14:42 AM »
If it's too difficult to reply or post then it is too difficult right now Mike, simple as that, we all understand and maybe one day you will find you can do that and you will know that you have taken yet another baby step. X    :hearts:

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: November 18, 2016, 11:11:50 AM »
There have ben times when i have read posts and left without replying or posting  -just because i was feeling so bad myself. And times when i have left and come back later to reply which is why i am here more than FB -  i think sometimes a spontaneous answer can be the wrong one  Dont worry about it Mike. you are welcome to read and leave, just know we are here for you if and when you want to post. :hug:

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: November 19, 2016, 10:20:47 PM »
I've also got upset by posts and most of my replies are hardly spontaneous. Many have been gone over and over trying to find the right words and some are really short because I can't find the words.

Like Julie says if it's too hard then it's too hard. Nothing wrong with that.

:hug: