Author Topic: I've hit a wall.  (Read 7450 times)

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
Re: I've hit a wall.
« Reply #30 on: November 13, 2016, 11:25:58 PM »
I took your advice to do a list emz and managed to do a meal that was as close to perfect as I think I could ever get. Everything was ready on time and nothing burned or raw. I did cook too much but for some reason I got it into my head that I was cooking for five. There were five of us but little Ollie isn't really ready for a full sized dinner just yet.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #31 on: November 14, 2016, 07:25:04 AM »
Awesome!!  :hearts: well done hubby :-D
I have an issue with portion control for potatoes - whenever I do potatoes I appear to be trying to feed the street! Lol xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline IanWestkingsdown

« Reply #32 on: November 14, 2016, 05:51:32 PM »
Jules,I'm am so sorry.I'm no expert and I know you have probably heard this a million times before but it is still early days.You have been through so much but you are doing so well just talking on this online bereavement group.My husband passed way in January and I have only just started on here,it's taken me this long to get my head around that I need to talk to others in the same situation because I too am finding it difficult now that the phone calls and visits are getting less and less.So you are doing amazing.I find that you do hit a brick wall and you think you are never going to move forward but you do.Sometimes it can be a day later or a week but you will get there.Just go with it and just think of what you have already been through and you are stronger now than when you were 2 months ago.   :hug: