Author Topic: L0st my lovely mum  (Read 3481 times)

Offline marvil296

L0st my lovely mum
« on: October 09, 2016, 01:40:33 AM »
Hi ive not been on for a wee while.I lost my lovely husband last year after 29yrs together.I was just starting to cope a bit better when my lovely mum died suddenly on sunday.Ive lost the two most important people in my life now.She had a lovely funeral service on Friday.When my husband died there was a rainbow in the sky.I took that as a sign he was alright in heaven.I believe  they will be together in heaven and look after each other.My mum loved my husband like a son.Im very spiritual person and I found praying helped me a lot after my lovely husband died.I spoke to my mum lots of times on the phone every day and seen here most days she was my bestfriend we were always together .She found it hard when my lovely husband died last year as he was just like a son to her.Im lost without them Ive never felt so alone. :candle: :rainbow:

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
Re: L0st my lovely mum
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2016, 02:13:52 AM »
Hi marvil.

How terrible for you to be hit by the loss of your mother on top of the loss of your husband. You were obviously very close to her and really supported each other. I think you paint a lovely positive picture of them being together looking after each other.

:hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: October 09, 2016, 07:16:25 AM »
So sorry to hear your loss :-(  Sending a hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: October 09, 2016, 02:34:10 PM »
Hello Marvil- that is so tough for you. A rainbow is my sign for my hubby too. I lost him in May this year. This site is lovely for support and understanding X

Offline marvil296

« Reply #4 on: October 09, 2016, 06:54:01 PM »
Thanks Julie for your kind words.So sorry about your husband it so hard.I was the only one that saw the rainbow at my husbands funeral.It really made me believe that he was okay.My mum just passed last sunday. My husband died on a sunday too.I hate sundays.I was out a lot today  with my wee westie, he is my pride and joy and good company.As my house is so quiet.x

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: October 09, 2016, 06:59:10 PM »
Yes the quietness gets to a lot of us, lovely you have your little dog though as it makes you get out in the fresh air. I have a budgie who hates me! X

Offline marvil296

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2016, 07:07:34 PM »
Hi Julie , The fresh air helps too.I laughed when I read what you said about your budgie.Thanks Juliex

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2016, 04:12:28 PM »
Glad it gave you a laugh Marvil!