Author Topic: I've lost my mum  (Read 2291 times)

Offline Cimmy

I've lost my mum
« on: September 10, 2016, 06:19:38 PM »
Hi all, I'm new on here and just need some help coming to terms with loosing my mum, my best friend, my partner in crime, my world. I feel so lost lost, it's been six weeks since she passed and I feel lonely desolate and numb. I miss her with all my heart and soul every minute of every day. How can I make this pain I feel go away?????. Thank you for listerning

Offline Millie

• New Members
Re: I've lost my mum
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2016, 12:36:39 PM »
Hello,,

I lost my mum on my anniversary on 1st October 2010. I too felt very numb and lost without the woman that loved me unconditionally.

How can I make your pain go away? I wish I knew so that I too could stop this gut renching agonising ache inside of me. I'm told time is a great healer or at least it will start to ease the pain as the months or years even pass by. Hold onto the lovely memories you have together.

Millie

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2016, 02:57:15 PM »
Hello Cimmy, so sad to hear you have lost your Mum. You can't make the pain you feel go away I'm afraid it's part and parcel of this whole grief journey we are travelling on. None of us wants to be here. What has helped me by posting on here is seeing that the frightening scary things we may be feeling or doing are the same things that everyone else is going through- it's not just me, if that makes sense. It's very easy to feel as if we are going mad and then realise that we're not it's 'normal' whatever that might be! I hope we can all help and support you  :hearts:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2016, 04:01:13 PM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx