Author Topic: 1 for the ladies  (Read 3332 times)

Offline Krystal

• New Members
1 for the ladies
« on: August 16, 2016, 11:57:49 AM »
so i lost my dad about 2 months ago
im at the stage where im probably still numb and may have a little cry every now and then
i dont feel stressed atall but recently i didnt have my period...im currently 11 days late and 2 negative pregnancy tests....can grief or stress be a factor in all of this...would love to hear your thoughts and experiences
Thanks a million every1 xxx
i still hear your voice in my head
The hardest part is i will never hear it out loud again

Offline becsj

• New Members
Re: 1 for the ladies
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2016, 07:13:14 PM »
Hi Krystal . I am very sorry to hear of your loss and two Months is very very early days . I certainly felt numb at that stage x with regards to your ladies question I have experienced the same due to feeling stressed at times so I believe
Anxieties can certainly relate to this . Maybe although you are not feelng stressed the numbness itself is affecting your system . I remember how grief can bring on physical symptoms ..for me I remember I could not eat and I had daily indigestion x the pain of grief is so unimaginable and intense and then the numbness shuts us down x hope this is of some help x

Offline pennyking

• VIP Member
Re: 1 for the ladies
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2016, 08:51:52 PM »
Hi Krystal.

I think your body does go through physical hardship after a loss and lack of periods may be one of them.  Maybe worth going to your Dr just to get checked out.
Take care.
Penny x