Author Topic: Cold  (Read 3493 times)

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
Cold
« on: July 29, 2016, 11:16:36 AM »
I feel cold all the time since Alan died- does anyone else experience this? When everyone else is warm I have jumpers on and still my hands and feet are freezing. (I've had bloods checked so it's not medical).

Offline Gill

• New Members
  • YNWA
    • Anxiety Central
Re: Cold
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2016, 01:51:07 AM »
Hiya Julie. Are you still feeling cold or did it pass?

It's good you had the tests that rule out a medical reason. I'm no professional but I have had anxiety disorders a long time and a lot of experience and self taught knowledge! Grief, like anxiety is exhausting. I've had periods before where I'm cold for no reason, I had a long period of the opposite too, awful burning skin. The nervous system can take a big whack, and the adrenals too and this can mess with our 'thermometers'. When I'm worn out I get cold. Try not to worry, and if you're still feeling cold I'm sending you a gentle warm (hug) xxx

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2016, 09:13:12 AM »
Thank you for that Gill- yes I'm still cold most of the time, thank you for a warm hug- think that's what I need!

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2016, 10:34:34 PM »
Can't say I've felt cold but we tend to not look after ourselves too well. Perhaps you are missing some vitamin or essential part of your diet, dehydrated or even not getting enough sleep?

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2016, 12:00:02 PM »
Yes I'm probably guilty of all that Hubby- thank you.