Author Topic: Guilt  (Read 2523 times)

Offline mike59

Guilt
« on: July 27, 2016, 09:26:35 AM »
Sorry I havent Posted much lately I have not felt like posting because I have been so up and Down, I know we all fgeel like this at times on a Regular Basis, but today I just cant stop Crying the tears are streaming,I never hardly Told my wife I Loved her she often Said she Loved me so Much I know she had known that I loved her totally but somehow I feel Guilty for anything I had ever done wrong or for not telling her How much I Loved Her, Im sorry for Jibbering  but I just cant make sense of this and its really getting me down.

Mike    :hearts:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Guilt
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2016, 09:38:12 AM »
Im sure she knew how much you loved her and still do  :hearts:  unfortunately guilt seems to be a normal part of grief.  Be gentle with yourself xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Guilt
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2016, 06:01:51 PM »
Mike im sorry youre going through this bad patch, grief can do some wierd things to our minds, i think we allow our minds to remember all the little things we didnt do when we had our loved ones with us, as a way of punishing us for being the one left, if that makes sense to you, please dont be so hard on yourself, im sure your wife knew how much she meant to you. Xx

:hug:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐