Author Topic: mixed feeling  (Read 3156 times)

Offline missfrier

mixed feeling
« on: June 28, 2016, 07:57:19 PM »
Cant do distant  learning   mental health course  as it not free so im doing  infections in health care lady sending  me  registration  pack out was thinking about dignity and safe guarding but not ready to that ye. some  of  you  will know and  understand. I enjoy doing course but i also want to make.family.friends proud to what nan grandad to  be  proud to  they never  got see  me  doing  what i  am doing   now  i miss  them so  much times  like  this  when  i want to  tell about everything the courses  getting my little  job    i cant     because  they  are not here   i know it   nearly  6 years    i miss not ringing them tell them the  good  things   telling them how good and amazing  bradley doing . i miss niayah   20 months  yesturday   i  dont want  to grow  old it  frightens  me     why cant  i be age  where   i didtn have  to worry   and  i could ring  my nan  grandad  go see  them .  nan  grandad were big part  of   my  life . 
sorry   

Offline sue smith

• VIP Member
Re: mixed feeling
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2016, 08:18:27 PM »
Lisa dear I truly believe that our loved ones do know what is happening for us still here.  I am sure they watch over you and Bradley and enjoy watching him grow.  You are doing so well and achieving so much,  Bradley is lucky to have such a Mum.  I wish you would just enjoy what you have and hold every moment close,  don;t worry about things that have gone but enjoy all you have right now.  Good luck with your new course.  xx

Offline missfrier

Re: mixed feeling
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2016, 08:29:50 PM »
thank you sue