Author Topic: Really at my Lowest  (Read 3550 times)

Offline mike59

Really at my Lowest
« on: June 09, 2016, 12:45:50 PM »
since febuary when I lost my Lovely Wife who was everything to me, I have had Bad days some good days and most of the Time Days when I wanted to Climb in a Corner and never come out, Recently Ive missed Gail so much I cant stop the tears and sleeping has become Impossible.(I am on Antidepressants) but think I have become resistant to them now,I try to chat to people and do things in a different way to help myself but this isnt working I have Contacted An old friend that Lost his wife last year to Cancer Obviously he knows how I feel and I am sure you all do too sorry to rant I am a chatter box by nature I do Apologize.

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
Re: Really at my Lowest
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2016, 03:42:58 PM »
Hello Mike - that's not a rant, take it from a time served 'Master Ranter'  :smiley: but I know exactly where you are coming from because I'm just climbing back out from a really dark place myself after several weeks. I've just had to 'humker dpwn' and wait for it to pass. The thing that's got me going again to some extent is finally recognising what I'm doing to my family. I've given myself a really good talking to and forced myself to put their feelings before my own, I know it won't work for everybody but it has ths time for me. I do hope that this phase passes for you soon as I think it has for me.

In the meetings that I went to a few months ago now, there was a lot of talk about this situation of falling back into the whirlpool of grief and we certainly know it happens  :cray: . Tomorrow will be a better day.
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Joann

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2016, 04:05:56 PM »
Sending  :hug: to you both.
Taking it one day at a time.

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: June 09, 2016, 07:17:44 PM »
It's certainly two steps forward one step back mike, sometimes it seems like one forward and two back but I'm sure we'll all reach a stage in our journey that isn't as difficult as these early steps.

Offline mike59

« Reply #4 on: June 10, 2016, 07:25:48 AM »
Thankyou so Much to all of you who Replied to my Post,Still Feeling very Down,Our best friends have Insisted taking me out today so I have no choice but to go inside I want to stay at home,I will Behave and Go for them, Hope you all have better days.

:hug: :hearts:

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: June 10, 2016, 08:53:28 AM »
Hugs Mike, im sure the day wont be as bad as you think its going to be but you need to try and think positive, i know its not easy ive been there myself, but going out and doing things is the only way to move forward, it is small steps but you will get there. Xx

:hug:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Soleil

« Reply #6 on: June 11, 2016, 04:34:42 PM »
Hi Mike,

Sorry for the loss of your loved one. It will take a lot of time and patience for grief but you know you  can come here and will get support.   :hug: