Author Topic: Feeling So Down  (Read 3735 times)

Offline mike59

Feeling So Down
« on: May 18, 2016, 11:57:26 AM »
Having a Few Real Low Days here, My Children have been Great but I am so Desprerate to have one to one Consultation somtimes I feel selfish and mean Because somtimes Im feeling I want to just hide and Be on my own, I sound so Ungreatful  but im not Really The Lonliness is Killing me inside Im Crying every few hours apart I dont want to Leave the House Im doing nothing Constructive, im on Antidepressants and lots of other meds, Im not Sleeping either Really sorry to Rant.

:hearts:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Feeling So Down
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2016, 12:44:20 PM »
Feel like you want to run and hide is quite natural, think of it like a wounded animal. It's retreating to a safe place when we're hurting. Being social creatures we need interaction but in balance having time alone helps too

Hope your one to one counselling comes through soon, I'm sure it will help xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline sue smith

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2016, 04:21:40 PM »
Hi Mike,   I can understand how you are feeling.   A wile into my grief journey I got so lonely I thought I would go mad,  but at the same time I hated anyone coming here.  If I saw anyone approaching the house I would want to scream at them to go away.   It's just grief,  it mixes everything up and makes you unsure of everything.   You are allowed to have down days but I hope they soon ease up a little and you get some better days.  They will come, it just takes time.  You won;t stop the missing cos that never goes away but you will find a path for yourself that you can cope with  x

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2016, 06:42:17 PM »
I've had periods just like that mike. I find that being alone is just what I need sometimes. People trying to help when I feel like that just winds me up. My house is full of half finished jobs, things that need doing and things I have done that need undoing.

There's plenty of time for stuff. I believe our bodies know what we need and if it doesn't consider something important enough to do then whatever it is can wait till I'm more up to it.

Just keep yourself ticking over and hopefully things will become easier.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 07:05:32 PM by Hubby »

Offline Janka

• The loss of my beloved man.
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2016, 10:43:21 PM »
Dear Mike,

your post touched my soul and Iīd like to write you how much I understand the loneliness you wrote about.Itīs been 4 years and 6 months for me now and all I can say is how hard it has been by now.I had to cope with my horrible pain that left so many scars at the bottom of myself,but I canīt cope with terrible loneliness I feel now as I have no close family,just the best friends of mine and my belief in God.There are many problems I have to figure out all alone and my heart starts bleeding everytime I feel that someone touches my scars.It still hurts and all the more now.Itīs May,month of love...my beloved Janīs anniversary...his heavenly birthday...mine too...we used to celebrate it together...itīs very hard and sad...more than words can say...

Hold you close to my heart and wish you a lot of strength!

PS: If I can be helpful somehow,write me whenever you need to talk or ask for an advice...Iīm here for you,too...

Hugs from Janka

:hearts:  :hug:  :hearts:
​I always kiss you from the heart,my endless love,
you know how much I love you,also stars above,
you will always be my dearest and only one,
I can not wait to be with you,my beloved Jan.

Janka

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2016, 10:54:13 PM »
Hi Mike. I'm afraid we're both in the same boat at the moment. I couldn't drag myself out of bed this morning and when I finally managed it I just sat around all day and haven't done a thing. I know it'll pass again so I'll just wait for the black clouds to clear! I'm not sure whether it helps or not to know you have company in the doldrums. At the moment when I'm in company I want to be on my own and when I'm on my own I want company??
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline mike59

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2016, 11:44:57 PM »
Thankyou so much for your replies, you are all very Special people you All know how we all Feel being in similar Circumstances Thankgoodness for this Site. I dont know what I would have done without it im sure you all feel the same.xx#

:hug:

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2016, 09:05:13 PM »
I do feel the same way about th site mike.

I think the best thing is that it's not trained counsellors but ordinary people who are going through similar situations which stops us feeling we are alone in our grief. A wonderful group willing to share our, and their, pain.

Hope you have some good days.

Offline mike59

« Reply #8 on: May 22, 2016, 11:44:12 PM »
thanks Hubby, sorry I didnt answer your last post,didnt feel like reading or coming online Until now. not great at the moment but there could be a little light at the End of the Tunnel maybe, Just checked my Emails and my Local Bishop wants to try help me see someone in my Area I want that so bad I have to Wait for Cruse appointments obviously there is a waiting List but Like Most of us we want it Now. Hopefully I will get somthing From it, I dont know if I can carry on Like this How Im feeling at the Moment, sorry to sound so depressing Because I know you feel as bad or  worse than me at times.

Take care  :hearts: