Author Topic: Good and bad Times  (Read 2742 times)

Offline mike59

Good and bad Times
« on: May 14, 2016, 06:14:11 AM »
Its been A very Unsettled week Lots of ups and Downs, Went to the Hospital yesterday (I hate the Place) Its where I Had My Darling Wife Gail Admitted where She passed, I just cant get that out of my head so everytime I have to go there for Treatment I get this feeling,anyways I have Guided Injections in Both Shoulders went really well. I get very upset when I attend my Hospital makes it hard for the rest of the day,Im having a Ring made by Ashes to Glass which to me is a possitive thing Warms my heart to have my wife close to me Love to all I hope you all have as good A weekend as Possible Take care  xx

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
Re: Good and bad Times
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2016, 12:03:45 PM »
I think I know what you mean about hospitals. I was threatened with the police f I didn't go to hospital to see the critical care team and hen made to wait in the same area my wife was left waiting, 20 foot from where she said her last words to me, for two hours during which time I was a complete wreck. :undecided:

Offline Spaicer

« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2016, 10:13:00 PM »
I can't bear the hospital either, even tho Terry had "good" death at home, he was in for a couple of weeks a month before he died and it was where I realised that it was the beginning of the end.  Making me cry just thinking about it.  The doctors & nurses are so good but its such a sad place for lots of us.

Offline mike59

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2016, 10:58:15 AM »
I think It was made Worse for me Because the Big C centre is where I could get Counselling, but it Hurts even to think about it ( makes me so Tearful) and even having Appointments hurts me so bad Cruse Bereavement wants to send me there for Counseling, so I contacted them means I have to wait at least another Month extra, which is fine hope your having a Good day xx

:hug: