Author Topic: Hello  (Read 2293 times)

Offline mrs40something

• New Members
Hello
« on: May 13, 2016, 03:01:29 PM »
Good afternoon,
Just introducing myself. I lost my Mum on the 4th March after a 6 month battle with heart and kidney failure.
The hardest thing I have ever had to endure is this grief that has changed me and my life forever. My poor Dad has lost his soul mate of over 50 years and I feel I am grieving for him also.
My Mum was just 10 days short of her 70th and 2 days away from Mother's Day. Instead of celebrating her Birthday we were organising her funeral.
I have so many issues to try and get over, but just can't comprehend she won't be here this year for so many milestones. I just want to her still be here to share in our family memories.
I don't think I can ever go through this grief again, but already fear how on earth I would cope without my Dad too.
Thoughts with all who are grieving.
Victoria.

Offline Joann

Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2016, 04:54:28 PM »
Welcome mrs40something, so sorry for your loss that brings you here.
I also lost my Mum to Heart failure 7 months ago the day before her birthday so I know excatly how you feel.
Please feel free to share as this forum is full of caring and supportive people. Sending you lots of  :hug:
Taking it one day at a time.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2016, 07:12:00 PM »
Sending a welcome hug  :hug: xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2016, 07:54:26 PM »
Hi mrs40something. Welcome to the forum.

I am very sorry to hear of your families loss. Wishing you the strength to cope at  these difficult times.

:hug:

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2016, 10:18:42 PM »
Hello Victoria. My condolences to you. I'm in the same position as your father having lost Chris after 48yrs of being married. I have two 40something daughters  :smiley: . They have been a great support to me over the last few months and I can tell that you'll be the same for your dad. The pain will ease over the next few months although you might not think so at the moment.
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~