Author Topic: Lost my husband in February  (Read 2864 times)

Offline Scared

Lost my husband in February
« on: May 10, 2016, 04:54:59 AM »
Very scared of what I am going to do now. I can't stop crying. I miss him so much.

Offline Joann

Re: Lost my husband in February
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2016, 09:23:17 AM »
So so sorry for your loss. Sending you  :hug:
Taking it one day at a time.

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2016, 06:48:04 PM »
Losing a partner is a major event in your life. Try not to be scared. We all grieve differently and at a different rate. Whatever emotions you are feeling are perfectly normal.

:hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2016, 10:42:15 PM »
Sending a big hug  :hug:

I think losing a partner can be a big shock, we know it would hurt but we are not prepared for the intensity of the feelings, the rollercoaster journey and how time can seem to go so slowly.   The early months are hard, and can be scary as we dont know when it will get easier to cope, we perhaps even feel like we are at the bottom of a dark pit and on the rollercoaster the twists and turns can make it scary too, i know personally on my journey I felt I was losing my mind at times and didnt feel like me. 

Focus on small baby steps, be gentle with yourself.  In time, it will get easier to cope.  Keep talking with us, you're not alone here xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: May 11, 2016, 11:02:26 AM »
Hugs to you scared, it is scary when we find ourselves alone, we are convinced we cant make it on our own, but of course we do, its not an easy journey im 20 months into mine and although mostly i cope, there are still times when id give anything to have my life back as it were, just be easy on yourself hun take small  steps. Xxx

:hug:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Soleil

« Reply #5 on: May 11, 2016, 08:04:47 PM »
It's normal to be scared as the road ahead is so unknown but just take those 'baby steps' as was mentioned. That is the only way to move forward.   :hug: