Author Topic: Re: LEEDS DAY OUT ANYONE?  (Read 8975 times)

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: LEEDS DAY OUT ANYONE?
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2016, 07:09:28 PM »
I,m not sure how many Brian I think there's a few from the fb group but you will be more than welcome. :hug:

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2016, 07:17:37 PM »
Grr my flipping technology strike my last comment from history except the bit about being welcome of course.might be an idea to see if there is a car park at the premier in you can use then bus or walk in.It may have changed of course but I remember parking as being a bit of a nightmare.

Offline Brian71

• VIP Member
« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2016, 11:03:57 PM »
Thanks Eileen and Karena, a little nervous meeting strangers for first time,  but we do share one thing in common.  We didn't want or choose it, but sometimes life can seem so cruel.  It's taken decades for some us to build our lives and when it seems you have everything and cannot be happier, in an instant it's suddenly all gone, and your life is empty.
You all take care, and I will see you Saturday morning,  have a safe journey. :hug:

Best wishes....Brian

Offline mike59

« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2016, 09:34:56 AM »
I would have loved to come  but My father is Terminally Ill I cant leave him I will get to meet some of you some day Im sure, I hope you All have a Lovely Time.

:hearts: :hug: :hearts:........Mikexx  ( the kisses are for The Ladies ) lol

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #49 on: September 29, 2016, 12:51:09 PM »
Please please please! take some photos to share here and on the FB group after your meet or during if poss. I want members to see how great these meet ups are and loose their shyness and nerves not to come on the next one's.

PS any pictures of Norma and Karena after the pub, just send them to me for straightening up.             :rofl:
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Joann

« Reply #50 on: September 29, 2016, 07:22:16 PM »
Brian71, there is a couple of car parks on Wellington Street which is 2 mins walk from the train station.
I would have loved to have come but it is my first anniversary and I will be with my sisters. It is just not the right times for me but I am sure you will all have a good time.
Taking it one day at a time.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #51 on: September 29, 2016, 07:30:31 PM »
Mike  :hug: :hug:

Dave I have no idea what you're talking about,I shhdont dwinmk ish awl roomah and schlanda.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #52 on: September 30, 2016, 11:09:37 AM »
Very well said Karena i understood every word you said, after all i speak the same language xxx

:rofl:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #53 on: September 30, 2016, 12:28:19 PM »
I just know you two can depend on one another for support Karena and Norma.  :whistle:

Especially if they prop you up back to back for the photoshoot.... :coffee toast:

:rofl:
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline pennyking

• VIP Member
« Reply #54 on: September 30, 2016, 08:52:01 PM »
Hope you all have a great time, sorry I can't come to this one, the joys of having a new puppy lol. x

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #55 on: October 01, 2016, 07:54:10 PM »
Am I the first to check in. :coffeetoast:
Just wanted to say thanks all for a lovely day.Was nice to meet new people, and always a pleasure to counterprop with Norma.
Sorry I had to rush off,literally jumped on the train as the doors were closing. :hug: for everyone.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #56 on: October 01, 2016, 08:34:22 PM »
Yes you are the first Karena, its been a brilliant day, only just got our train lol, These meet up really do uplift our spirits, and i dont mean the spirits in a glass lol, what would imdo without the latest vely Karena to COUNTERPROP me, thats a new word for me i will use it again lol xxx

:rofl: :hug:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Brian71

• VIP Member
« Reply #57 on: October 01, 2016, 10:48:15 PM »
It was very nice to meet you all today, and it was also good to talk to really lovely caring people rather than to myself.
Shame it rained heavy late in the afternoon, but eventually managed to get a taxi back to the car park, though it was 7.30 when I reached Premier Inn due to heavy traffic.  Nonetheless,  it was a most enjoyable day, so a big thank you to you all for making it so pleasant.

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #58 on: October 01, 2016, 11:03:43 PM »
I'll second that Brian. A very enjoyable day with some lovely people.

Thanks for making me feel normal again. 

Offline angela33

« Reply #59 on: October 01, 2016, 11:14:16 PM »
Sounds like a lovely day with lots of support.  Did anyone look or sound the way you imagined they would???