Author Topic: New member from Hartlepool  (Read 1590 times)

Offline Beverley

New member from Hartlepool
« on: July 30, 2019, 10:48:09 PM »
Hello I'm  new to group.
Husband John died suddenly on June 23rd.
Still awaiting coroner report.
I am in shock and disbelief.
Bev

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: New member from Hartlepool
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2019, 12:25:37 AM »
Welcome Bev,

So sorry to hear about your husband. I hope you find some good advice and sympathy here. It is no wonder you are in shock and disbelief.

All you can do in such early days into your loss is try to look after yourself and give yourself time to absorb it. Don't forget to eat and drink/ Other than that, just do whatever helps.

We are here for as long as you need us. Sending you a hug..xx  :hug:

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: New member from Hartlepool
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2019, 09:35:09 AM »
Hi Beverley. welcome to the forum.I read on your other post about your children you certainly have your hands full -but as Sandra said you need to take care of yourself too whenever you can. Its a bit of a roller coaster ride dealing with grief and all the different emotions that you have to deal with. I lost my husband 8 years ago and found this site really helpful -writing things down alone helps you make sense of whats going on in your own head but also the community here. Everyone has lost some-one they love and is struggling to come to terms with it and those of us further along the journey know how difficult it can be -  you are not alone even in your lonliest moments and we will be here as long as you need us to be.. :hug: