Author Topic: A lost soul returns  (Read 6783 times)

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
Re: A lost soul returns
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2016, 11:35:41 AM »
Jeannette  :hug:  I can't begin to tell you how wonderful it is to see your name back in these forums once again.

For those who have just joined, Jeannette was my admin on the old board and made over 10,500 posts to the members there while going through a living hell herself for the tragic loss that brought her to BUK a few years ago.

I have had the pleasure of meeting her on one of our meet ups and she is the most caring gentle loving lady you could ever have wished to meet and Iv'e missed her here very much.

Welcome back Jeannette   :heart:
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline marvil296

« Reply #16 on: May 04, 2016, 02:32:09 PM »
What a lovely message.To have helped so many when you were grieving yourself is someone to admire.Such a kind caring person.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #17 on: May 04, 2016, 06:06:19 PM »
Wow Jeannette, i can only hope i could give support to at most a quarter  of that figure, but please remember Jeannette although you are well remembered for giving support, its come full circle again hun so we are all here for you xxx

:hug: :hug:
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline rajahh

« Reply #18 on: May 05, 2016, 12:56:22 PM »
Thank you all for your replies.

I do not feel such a lost soul now. There were so many anniversaries around the last three weeks, and I also attended three funerals during that time, one of them on the anniversary of my husbands funeral, so I think there was a " pile up" of emotions waiting to sand bag me.

I still feel a bit fragile though but much more at peace.

This is what grieving is all about though, On the old site we used to call it a roller coaster, and there were many posts about that these. There was also a theme of heartbreak hotel, and poems were written about that. 

There is a wealth of care and support on this site, and I am glad to feel I am part of it again.

Jeannette

Offline Cher

• New Members
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2016, 09:15:13 PM »
Hi there, im just new to this and searching for a little peace after my mum died suddenly judtblast week. I am lost. My heart is broken. I am in one big panic. You sound like you are a survivor. Lots of love xxx