Author Topic: Karen new here and not very good with techno stuff  (Read 2099 times)

Offline karenmary

• New Members
Karen new here and not very good with techno stuff
« on: August 23, 2019, 02:02:24 AM »
 I've hovered here for a few months now and finally plucked up courage to join.......it will be trial and error for a bit as I've never been on a forum and am not very techno savvy.......

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Karen new here and not very good with techno stuff
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2019, 08:37:58 AM »
Welcome to this site, Karenmary.  :hearts:

Don't worry about not being techno savvy, neither am I, but I have managed to cope with posting here well for about a year now. I am sorry you have reason to find us, but hope that you find some help from our lovely members here.

In your own time, let us know something about your reasons for finding us. In the meantime, I am glad you stopped hovering. I have certainly found this site has helped me. It's good to talk and get another perspective. Sending you a welcome hug.  :hug:

Offline Jill

« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2019, 08:42:43 PM »
Hello Karen,  I am very new here also and was also scared because I am a technophobe.  I lost my husband almost a month ago and I am so grateful that I found this support forum, it has really really helped.  There is so much help and kind words and people say things that make you realise they really understand.  I hope you find some comfort here.  All the best to you Jill.

Offline HassanShuman

• New Members
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2019, 05:11:48 PM »
Hi Karen

I am new here too.  I lost my father to prostate cancer three weeks ago

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2019, 10:08:22 PM »
If you get stuck on the forum atall any of the admins can help.  Thankfully theres little that can go wrong
It is so helpful to be able to talk to others who understand - we all support each other by being here, there are no experts here just people on the journey at varying stages who understand  :hug:
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx