Author Topic: august throu november  (Read 2306 times)

Offline missfrier

august throu november
« on: July 24, 2019, 09:51:17 AM »
are so hard    august would been  niayah   birthday september    my special passed  ocotber    my other  grandad    nd niayah    passed      i miss them  all so much  novembr  was  naiyah  funeral      gotgot my  login details but  have remberd   them now

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: august throu november
« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2019, 10:32:39 AM »
Hi Lisa welcome back. :hug:
It is always going to be a trigger when these anniversarys come up - but also to look at it a bit differently, its a time to remember the good things about them, and why they were such special people too us when they were here, and not just that they have left us.

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: august throu november
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2019, 11:21:25 AM »
Hi Lisa,

Same here. August was my mother's birthday. September was when she fell ill. My dad too, years ago. October was the month when I lost my nan, my dad and my mum, so lots of unpleasant memories will be coming back and October has become a month I am afraid of, as a result.

All we can do is try to remember the good times and focus on those rather than the bad memories of those last times. Celebrate the gift of the time you did have with those you have lost and not on the loss itself. You can't change it, so no good dwelling. Isn't it wonderful that you had so much time with the wonderful people they were? That time they spent in your life if their legacy to you. Stay strong...xx :hearts: