Author Topic: May I Ask A Question Here Please?  (Read 1580 times)

Offline Jill

May I Ask A Question Here Please?
« on: June 25, 2020, 06:44:23 PM »
This probably sounds a bit strange but I just watched something which I think other people would find helpful but it was a Bereavement Expert on You Tube.  Am I allowed to put the name of it on here in the hope that it might help someone or not really?  I am not much of a computer expert by the way!  I have struggled for eleven months and this advice sounded really sensible.  If this gets deleted I will understand.  Thanks J.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: May I Ask A Question Here Please?
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2020, 02:35:01 PM »
Hi Jill hope you are keeping ok and eveything still going to plan with the house etc. Thanks for asking - about this - can you send it to me in a private message first -sometimes its fine if its a generally approved theory etc but sadly sometimes it can be a cover for an ulterior motive - so we have to be careful.

If you look next to my name there is a PM button when you press that it brings up another screen like an e-mail type screen with mu name on the top - that then sends a private message to me so doesnt show up on the board,  i will check it out in the next couple of days and get back too you. :hug:

Offline Jill

Re: May I Ask A Question Here Please?
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2020, 06:09:20 PM »
Hi Karena, I think I have managed to send you a private reply.  Touch wood, everything is going okay and went for a nice walk today in this cooler weather.  Yesterday was too hot.  Thanks for checking this out if possible.  Jill