Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1277 times)

Offline Beryl

• New Members
Introduction
« on: October 26, 2020, 06:22:00 PM »
Hi I'm hoping I'm doing this correctly. I understand this is my third post.
I hope to be in contact with others in my situation. Whilst I would !one to meet  face to face I know this is not possible at the moment so would be glad of on line conversation.
Beryl

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: October 27, 2020, 12:53:44 AM »
Hi Beryl, this must be an awful time to be going through this. I am sure there are lots of people here who will be able to help. We have all suffered losses of different kinds here, but the experience of loss is difficult no matter who you lose or how. Sending strength and sympathy.  :hearts:

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: October 28, 2020, 11:11:54 AM »
HI Beryl sending you a warm welcome - as you say meeting up is difficult  especially now but i found  writing here helped a lot too just the act of writing itself but also the support from others, and then at least if we get chance to meet up later we already know each other  which makes it less nerve wracking as grief often undermines peoples confidence when it comes to travel and meeting new people. :hug:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2020, 08:00:11 PM »
Ive been a member here for quite a while and made friends with people through messages here. A few years ago we were able to arrange an actual bereavement uk meet up and made some real life friends.  I know meeting up at the moment isnt possible, but lets hold on to hope its a future possibility again

On my journey I felt less alone here, I hope this happens for you too  :hearts:
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx