Author Topic: 6 months ago  (Read 4411 times)

Offline Joann

6 months ago
« on: April 01, 2016, 11:08:24 PM »
It is 6 months today since my life changed forever and I lost my Mum. Feeling very tearful and lost tonight. Saturdays were spent with her and my sisters and we do still get together as siblings which I enjoy. Feeling like going to bed and not facing tomorrow. I have pictures in my living room and a cushion on my bed that has my profile picture on and I am trying not to look at them tonight. What I wouldnt give to wrap my arms around her and tell her that I love her. She was only 66 and even though we knew she was ill, we didnt expect her to leave so soon. I wish I had known that the last time I talked to her she would fall unconcious not 5 minutes later and never wake up again. I would have held her so tight and told her how much I loved her. I did have the opportunity to do both the day before and for that I will always be grateful. Sometimes I cant believe she has gone.
Taking it one day at a time.

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
Re: 6 months ago
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2016, 11:19:29 PM »
I don't think that a day goes by without me telling myself that Chris knew how much I loved her and I'm sure that your Mum also knew much she was loved - I can see that in the photo.
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2016, 11:22:32 PM »
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low tonight redeemed. Looking at your profile picture I am sure your mother knew exactly how much you loved her and you know how much she loved you. :hearts:

Offline Joann

« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2016, 11:30:01 PM »
 :cry: :cry: :cry:  Thank you both so much. I know in my heart that she knew how much I loved her and I never left her without a kiss and telling her I loved her. Just tonight is so hard.

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: April 01, 2016, 11:42:51 PM »
Try to remember all the happy Saturdays you spent with your mother and sisters. Funny little things that happened and the banter. I find that remembering something like that helps to lift my spirits a little even when I am at my lowest.  :hug:

Offline longedge

• VIP Member
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2016, 12:00:40 AM »
It's 15 years now since I lost my Mum but she is still loved and remembered in the family and always will be, she had enough love in her for the whole world. I've now got to a time when I can remember her without so much pain and you'll get there to  :hug:
I'll never get over losing her and I used to think that eventually
I would learn to live with it - that's not happened yet.

~ I'm George by the way ~

Offline Joann

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2016, 09:38:46 AM »
Thanks so much, I will try. :hearts: