Author Topic: Hi  (Read 1466 times)

Offline Mags

Hi
« on: September 19, 2020, 12:26:31 PM »
Feeling so alone after losing my husband Jeff to pancreatic cancer 4 weeks ago. He was diagnosed 12 months ago.
In a way lockdown came at the right time for us, as it meant our last 6 months we were together all the time, as we were shielding
He never got to be at home when he passed, but he knew that i'd done everything possible to get him back.I was with him when he died, and i'm grateful for that 😥

Offline MrsRL

• New Members
Re: Hi
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2020, 10:39:54 AM »
So very sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking losing a loved one to cancer and watching them suffer. I cannot imagine how awful it is losing your husband, but I lost my Mum to cancer in March and find it a struggle. My Dad also lost his wife of nearly 45 years, which they would have celebrated on Sunday. I cannot really offer any advice but just wanted to say we understand and if it helps to talk on here, please post x

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2020, 11:06:23 PM »
 :hug:.
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline AniB

• New Members
« Reply #3 on: October 08, 2020, 11:07:55 PM »
So sorry for your loss.  I can't offer any advice but I recently lost my husband of 22 years and understand how you feel.  Nothing prepares you for the pain and grief.  Joining this site, I feel we're not alone.