Author Topic: BBC looking for people who need a confidence boost  (Read 2463 times)

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
BBC looking for people who need a confidence boost
« on: July 31, 2019, 05:46:47 PM »
Hi Everyone. I don't normally give any time to emails I receive from magazines etc wanting to interview our bereaved members. But this one is different, and after speaking to the producer I can see some good in it.

We all know how bereavement can totally change your whole outlook on life, ie loosing confidence and basicly not even caring about yourself or how you look any more.
This is what this BBC program presented by Rylan in 4 parts wants to achieve giving all that back to you, and I see nothing wrong in making that happen after what you have been through.

I know this will not be suitable for those in the very early raw stage, but some of you have moved on to less painful days now, and this might be the very thing you need.
Please mention if you apply you are a member of Bereavementuk, and that might push you up the selection ladder somewhat I hope. Here is the details she has asked me to post.

makeover@multistory.tvMULTISTORY MEDIA are offering a LIFE CHANGING makeover with one of four TOP stylists on our new BBC show.
Finding the perfect outfit can be life changing but with so much choice on the high street and online, shopping can be exhausting and intimidating!
Maybe you need an added confidence boost; perhaps you want to gain the edge in a job interview; or maybe help rebuild your self - esteem after coming to terms with a disability, loss or relationship breakdown. Maybe you want to nominate someone who is in need of some style tips!
We have a crack team of fashion experts with very different styles and personalities who will be on hand to help.
If you would like to nominate or put yourself forward to be styled by one of our TOP stylists - just email the team at makeover@multistory.tv
« Last Edit: July 31, 2019, 08:08:48 PM by Dave Administrator »
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.