Author Topic: New year. New thread.  (Read 27471 times)

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
Re: New year. New thread.
« Reply #60 on: February 10, 2017, 10:14:32 PM »
I was like that when I found a funny dance DVD we made on a machine in Blackpool. I watched it over and over just to see the expressions on her face even though it was tearing me up.

Work today was fine. I did a shop on the way home and was doing a pretty good job of not getting upset by all the Valentine's Day displays and offers when my eyes fell on two egg custards for 70p and that was me gone. Margaret used to get them for a little treat after tea. I haven't had one since I lost her and haven't even thought about them but today just the sight of them brought home just what I have lost. All those little thoughtful things that made life a pleasure.

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #61 on: February 11, 2017, 08:59:43 PM »
That's the awfulness of it so often its the big things we dread anniversary's valentines etc but while we,re busy avoiding them its the little things that trip us up. :hug:

Offline janinedean

« Reply #62 on: February 12, 2017, 03:30:51 PM »
hi this is my first post . i lost my 20 year old son 9 days ago . he just died . we are unsure if they will ever find a cause. i dont know how im going to go on. i cant bear the thought of having this immense pain for the rest of my life . what do i do .i feel so desperate

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #63 on: February 12, 2017, 05:49:10 PM »
Sending you a welcone.   :hug: Janinedean

So sorry for your loss xx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #64 on: February 12, 2017, 10:19:31 PM »
Welcome to the forum Janine. I am so sorry to hear if your loss.

I cannot begin to imagine the situation you find yourself in. Losing a child is every parents nightmare and to face the thought of not even having a cause can only make it harder to bear. I don't think hevpain will ever leave you but as time goes by you will find it gets easier to cope with.

Wishing you strength

:hug:

Offline Melbash

• New Members
« Reply #65 on: February 14, 2017, 11:27:25 PM »
Hi all

Janindean so sorry for your loss cannot imagine what your going through..,

I lost my husband five weeks ago. He died tragically in a car accident. We were together for 10 years... he left me and my 4month baby. I guess it hit me hardest today as I actually started looking through his things and put some away to the loft. I cannot see a way forward for me. I am trying to be strong for my baby who is a complete miracle as we had many ivf attempts and she was conceived naturally...
all these days i was so strong today i cannot seem to be positive or happy..  :love:

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #66 on: February 18, 2017, 10:43:32 PM »
I'm sorry to hear if your loss melbash. It must be so hard to lose your partner so suddenly with such a young child.

Wishing you strength

:hug: