Poll

Highest emotion felt throughout bereavement

Anger
0 (0%)
Guilt
1 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Voting closed: October 09, 2019, 11:12:33 PM

Author Topic: New to this site.  (Read 1922 times)

Offline Sarah52

New to this site.
« on: September 29, 2019, 11:12:33 PM »
Hi everyone, I've just joined this site and I have no idea how to navigate around this as I've never joined a forum before. Oooops I'm not even sure if I'm typing in the correct text box. A little about me: I'm Sarah and I found my partner dead. My life has never been the same since that day. I am usually a very private person and never thought I would find myself here typing this. We are all on painful journeys in life and it's a very tough journey and support is much needed for everyone.

Offline Sandra61

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: New to this site.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2019, 01:17:10 AM »
Welcome to this site, Sarah. I am so sorry to hear about your partner. That must have been a great shock for you and as we here all know, that's just the start of this roller coaster ride.

This is an easy site to navigate and I hope you find your way around ok. I am sure you will find lots of support here. Sending you a welcome hug.  :hug:

Offline Dawnee

• New Members
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2019, 01:40:49 AM »
My Husband passed at home in an induced coma Feb 2018 due to cancer. My world fell apart that day.  It's hard I know you have so many emotions up one minute down the next it does start to feel easier after a while ,I talk to my husband and it helps although I often look around for the men in white coats. A bit of advice don't let anybody tell you to snap out of it it's your greif you take a life time if you need to. My husband was only 51 when he died and I was widowed at 49. You will get through this, I didn't think I would , But I am learning to live with it. He's always in my heart and that's where the memory's lay.   💖

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2019, 07:27:19 PM »
That's a lovely message Dawnee. Sending you a welcome hug  :hearts:
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx