Author Topic: Interesting book  (Read 2596 times)

Offline GHOST

• VIP Member
Interesting book
« on: November 26, 2019, 06:43:34 PM »
H
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:06:35 PM by GHOST »

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Interesting book
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2019, 09:53:28 PM »
Sounds interesting :-)
To me spiritualism is quite separate to religion, you can believe things without a belief in a god.  I have read some really interesting books on my journey.  And kindles rock!  :smiley:
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2019, 11:18:27 AM »
I agee Emz, i dont think we have to be have one belief to the exclusivity of others in fact maybe having one belief means others are more possible - even in physice we know energy can change form and place but it isnt lost, we can see how  atree falls and apprently is dead yet nourishes other life and the soil to help other trees grow.

Sounds like an interesting book Brian -

but phew for a moment then when i read i had introduced you too a withcraft gadget you were going to give it away about my broomstick and wand and i would have the witchfinder general banging down the door -  :rofl: - now there is a thought -  big boots  replaying his search for evidence on a house that once stood where yours is now ?

Offline GHOST

• VIP Member
« Reply #3 on: November 28, 2019, 10:50:05 PM »
Y
« Last Edit: November 15, 2022, 04:06:59 PM by GHOST »

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #4 on: November 29, 2019, 01:20:43 PM »
Only need a small wand i like to travel light - but Rowans good thanks i only have hazel  - for creativity divination and wisdom and Holly for spiritual strength-d believe me it works because i never uttered a curse word whil i was cuting it despite the leaves jabbing me in the eyes.
Rowan can be used to expel desirable entities - best make yourself one while you,re at it. :rofl:dont worryabout landing lights the cat is on supercharge -  the broom carrys its own special LED cats eyes.