Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

My Husband

(1/5) > >>

marvil296:
Hi I lost my husband a few months ago. He was my life my best friend and soulmate. We were together 29yrs .I don't think I will ever get over it I feel so alone I miss him so much.

Dave Administrator:
Hello and welcome Marvil

I moved your post here so it gets seen better and replied too.

It's still very early days for you and 29 years is just forever isn't it,,, Please accept my deepest sympathy, I do know how your feeling and I know it feels like life isn't worth living anymore but you must trust me that it will change and the pain will become bearable, though that's hard for you to believe will happen now.

I promise you if you keep posting we will get you through this very sad time and lend a listening ear when it all seems just to much to go it alone.

Patrickt:
Hello Marvil, my heart goes out to you.
I really do know what you're going through, the loneliness and despair can sometimes be overwhelming.
I lost my lovely wife suddenly a few months ago and she was my life, so I guess we'll be travelling the same path for a while.

Jude M:
Hi Marvil so sorry for the loss of your husband.
I lost my Paul just over 3 years ago and like you we were together for 29 1/2 years.
You have lost the one person  who you would trust with your life, but  the pain gets * different *  the wanting and missing is always there.
Keep talking to us or in the evenings there is a chat room which we use every night just after 8 you would be most welcome to come and join us.
Take care and be gentle on yourself xx

Toriap2:
Hi Marvil

I am so sorry for your loss.  I also lost myHusband only a few months ago.  In some ways it still does not feel real, and in other ways it is all too real. This lovely group of people have given me so much love and support, and so much good advice.  Hugs. Vicky xx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version