Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

Trying to see a future.

(1/3) > >>

Patrickt:
My lovely wife died suddenly just before Christmas 2015.
A month after her 59th birthday.
No warning, no symptoms, just collapsed while I was in another room. I desperately tried to revive her with mouth to mouth and CPR but sadly to no avail. On that awful day l feel my life ended too. I have spent the past three months existing in lonely twilight world that has no interest to me at all.
We were married for 37 years and did everything together.

Cairo:
How terrible for you. I doubt if you will be able to see a future yet. I think you just have to keep going and recognise it will be a long haul. I am so sorry for your loss.

Emz2014:
  :hearts: it is still such early days.  It will get easier to cope, but it takes time, and everyone's journey is unique.  You will find over time there will be more better days between the bad.  Keep talking with us xx

marvil296:
so sorry for you.My husband collapsed at home too I felt terrible when I couldn't help him .It still doesn't feel real .Like you I find it hard to to loose ur soulmate. Life doesn't  have the same meaning. I hope you have support from friends and family Take care . My gran always said to me you will never be alone .because you hold your loved one in your heart and they are with you always every where you go. :rainbow:

Sylvenna:
Hi, this is my first post, and I also lost my husband very suddenly before Christmas, we were together from the age of 15, and I am really struggling with this, as he was my world

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version