General Category > General Discussion

Do you believe in the afterlife?

<< < (2/19) > >>

Janka:
Itīs been 4 years,5 months and 3 days since my beloved man Jan died and I canīt kiss or touch another man,not even look at someone the way I did at my beloved Jan,and I donīt want to anymore as my immortal beloved one is irreplaceable for me forever.He is the best,my most beautiful and only one until I meet him again and it will be for eternity.God is immensely merciful and does take care of him and one day it will be Him who may reunite us as one in the heaven,therefore I do my best to be worthy of that as well.I believe that in the future we both will have our bodies again as Virgin Mary who was taken into the heaven with her body too;as many dead people who visit their loved ones and touch them with their bodies on this earth,although theyīre already dead.It all will happen after the Last Judgement on the New Earth as Adam and Eve at the beginning.Iīve experienced many supernatural things since my beloved Jan died,starting with the big heart engraved by him 3 days after his death on the bed we were sleeping together 3 days earlier,following in many miracles he has done for me by now.This is my belief and itīs unshakeable forever,but I have respect for yours,too.I also want to tell you that my beloved Jan wasnīt ailing or ill.He died suddenly from morning till night and it was the fatal error of the doctors who killed him,I think.I also know that we canīt change some things in life and here is the reason why I think over this,because my beloved Jan died 11.11.ī11 at 1 by night,and these 7 units explain it all,Iīm sure.We had put up at the challet no.11 at 1 by night 2 weeks before his death and I had felt there something bad;it was death.Itīs the hardest wound Iīve ever felt in my whole life.I pray,thatīs all I can do.I have no family,just the best friends of mine and my belief in God.He is the only one connection with my beloved Jan now.There is so much Iīd like to talk about,perhaps later.Iīm a poem writer and Iīve written more than 30 poems for my beloved Jan that Iīm going to post it here,and yet I already donīt find any words to describe all of my suffering Iīve experienced so far.
Thanks a lot for reading these words and for this wonderful site that allows us to talk about the things like this.

With love Janka

:candle:

Dave Administrator:
Faith is a wonderful thing Janka and has given many members over the years here , hope to see their loved ones again.

It's good to hear your Jan has shown you signs over the years but like I said when I first started this topic, I have never been blessed with any signs or visions in my lifetime.  Even so, I have no doubt their is an afterlife and as Iv'e heard somewhere before, "you'll see it when you believe it"

longedge:
I know there are things that I don't understand.
I believe in what I know to be true.
I hear about many things that I don't understand, which I hope are true.

" Hope springs eternal in the human breast;
     Man never is, but always to be blessed:
     The soul, uneasy and confined from home,
     Rests and expatiates in a life to come. "

Cairo:
I have very little time for most organised religion but I try to keep an open mind about life and death. There are so many things about the universe we don't know.

An interesting question. I'm sure we've all thought about this.

Like the post earlier I think energy is never lost and whatever it is that gives us 'life' is quite possibly transformed into some other form. What that may be I think is beyond human comprehension.

I certainly don't believe in a heaven and hell in any conventional sense but I firmly believe we live on in the minds of those who were close to us, in some form. Is whatever that form is capable of sending us 'signs', of sending messages via a spiritual medium? Well, quite possibly. I don't know.

Can our energy re-unite with that of lost loved ones when we too die? Well, quite possibly, I don't know.

I rather suspect much of what we hope is a connection comes from within our own minds rather than from externally but I think all things are possible and wouldn't dismiss anything.

Rogersju:
I'm very confused about this topic. My lovely mum died very suddenly 2 years ago, we were extremely close. I always thought there was an after life but since mum died I haven't experienced anything that would make me think it was her. I'm pretty sure she would want to let me know she is still around if she could. I desperately want to believe, I have been contemplating going to see a medium, surely she would come through to me if she's still around? 💙

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version