Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

Support for one another.

(1/2) > >>

Dave Administrator:
Now that some of us have looked around this new unfamiliar board and sussed how it works, I think it's the time now for the genuine support we are so good at to begin here now. So please make a new topic post in this part of the forum so we can offer you the caring support and comfort you came to BUK for.  :hug:

Carol:
Can I just say this is such a marvellous site.  I`m not one for "opening up" easily but just reading others` experiences makes me feel not so alone and so many of them strike a chord.  I can`t read too many at one go as I start to cry but thank you for being here.

pennyking:
 :hug: :hug: :hug:
Sending hugs. 
Penny x

Dave Administrator:

--- Quote from: Carol on March 29, 2016, 10:54:33 PM ---Can I just say this is such a marvellous site.  I`m not one for "opening up" easily but just reading others` experiences makes me feel not so alone and so many of them strike a chord.  I can`t read too many at one go as I start to cry but thank you for being here.

--- End quote ---

That's a lovely thing for us all to hear Carol and what it's all about, so thank's for that.

In time you will become stronger and less healing tears will have to fall when you read and write your posts that I promise.

Stay with us Carol we are all here for you every step of the way.  :smiley:

Karena:
 sending :hug: to you carol, we will be here for you when or if you want to talk more and we are here for you now when you dont.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version