General Category > General Discussion

Medication

(1/2) > >>

Jude M:
After 4 years of being on Warfrain  INR  not settled in this time . I have  ( at last ) been put on a different make, great I think no more blood tests ( bad veins) but I never thought of the side effects from them. if I  had read them, not sure I would have  started on them!!!! Feeling nauseous and dizzy not good and not sure if it is effecting my heart to  :sad:   As I used to say to my Paul, give it 48 hours to settle, then go and see the doctor, only time will tell if they are suitable for me,fingers crossed, as I don't want to keep stopping and starting trying to find suitable ones

Norma:
Hope the new tablets are okay for you Jude, wow four years on warfarin  :sad:

ny turn to faff

Emz2014:
I recall the side effects I had from my antidepressants, for the first couple of weeks I would close my eyes at night and see a kaleidoscope! First time scared me, then I quite liked it
I came off them months ago and had a couple of weeks of side effects too, which wasnt so nice
Take care and chat to your GP if concerned xx

Jude M:
On anticoagulant  now for the rest of my life, due to a second clot in 10 years 

We like to faff with pride

Jude M:

--- Quote from: Emz2014 on March 13, 2016, 09:30:04 AM ---I recall the side effects I had from my antidepressants, for the first couple of weeks I would close my eyes at night and see a kaleidoscope! First time scared me, then I quite liked it
I came off them months ago and had a couple of weeks of side effects too, which wasnt so nice
Take care and chat to your GP if concerned xx

--- End quote ---
So far today it has been much better, i just think it takes 48 hours to get in your body and settled down.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version