Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

Loss pf soul mate

(1/1)

Melbash:
Hi all

I lost my husband five weeks ago. He died tragically in a car accident. We were together for 10 years... he left me and my 4month baby. I guess it hit me hardest today as I actually started looking through his things and put some away to the loft. I cannot see a way forward for me. I am trying to be strong for my baby who is a complete miracle as we had many ivf attempts and she was conceived naturally...
all these days i was so strong today i cannot seem to be positive or happy.. 

I have been coping ok these days but i have been keeping my self so busy out every day
Today i stayed home and wanted to keep busy hence started dealing with his clothes etc. Managed to put all his stuff i to theloft... now i feel so loft.

I am always so positive but i cannot see the light end of the tunnel. I do not know how Cope.

I love my daughter very much sp thankful for her as she givesme a reason to want to be strongand csrry on... today i am overwhelmed by grief

Emz2014:
Sending a welcome hug  :hug:
5 weeks is such a short time, I think sometimes initially we are in shock, in a fuzzy numbness, we have lots to organise with the funeral etc and there are people around providing support and messages.  I think around this time people start drifting back to their own lives, alot of people thinking everything is OK after the funeral, and then the numbness wears off and the grief journey kicks in

It's a rollercoaster of emotion, just be gentle with yourself and give yourself TLC when you need it. It's a tough journey which can feel like one step forward, two steps backwards sometimes but you can do it, and are not alone here xx

Hubby:
Welcome to the forum. I am so sorry to hear of your tragic loss.

Emz is spot on with her advice. It's very early days for you and the tunnel is very long. The light is there but you have a way to go before you will see it. Concentrate on getting through each day and slowly you will find it easier to cope.

Wishing you strength

:hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version