Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

Never-ending grief

(1/1)

Emma:
My journey with grief began 4 years ago when my mum was taken from us, she had kidney cancer.  I was pregnant at the time with my second child. Less than a year later we lost my Grandad (mums dad). 2 years after that my twin brother commited suicide. My grandma ( mums mum) passed away last November and her sister, my great Auntie passed away last week.

How do I cope with all this grief, it feels like layers and layers that is to much to deal with it don't like own where to begin x

Norma:
Sending you a welcome hug Emma, xxx

:hug:

Melbash:
emma big hugs to you.. i cant begin to imagine how much grief you are going through
Hugs xoxo

Emz2014:
I do think each loss can add to each other. I know I've felt that,  although my losses were much more spread out so it hasn't been the most prominent element of my journey but each loss brought increased feelings of sadness for previous losses

To me, when I lost my dad it felt like the foundations of my life had been torn up and felt so unsettled for so long - with multiple losses I imagine it feels like trying to restore the buildings on foundations which are constantly being torn up.  No wonder it can make people feel lost

No doubt your feelings of security have really taken a hammering.
   :hug: xx

Hubby:
So sorry to hear of your losses. You have barely had time to come to terms with one loss before being faced with another. It's bound to make each new loss more difficult to bear.

Wishing you strength

:hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version