Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

Thought I was getting better

(1/2) > >>

Debbie1970:
I thought I was doing better today went to get a temporary Vase for my daughter's grave as she was only buried 2 weeks ago and I didn't want it bare when they take away the funeral flowers. I had a cry no surprise but when I was on my own later the floodgates opened and it was just like when it first happened a raw visceral agony. I'm probably expecting too much but it was the sudden out of the blue that threw me. 

Norma:
Sending hugs Debbie, i just dont know how we get to feel better after losing a child. Its just not how it should be. But We do learn to cope with life, its important Debbie that you take care of you hun, its so easy not to. I hope you can find some comfort from Buk. Please keep posting, it does help xx

:hug:

pennyking:
Sending hugs Debbie  :hug: :hug:

Emz2014:
Sending a big hug  :hug:
Grief isnt a quick journey, be gentle with yourself, it can be like a rollercoaster journey and often with emotions which catch us by surprise.
These painful moments will come but as time passes you will learn to cope.  Take baby steps, some days will be tougher than others and on those days sometimes we need to take just an hour at a time. Keep talking with us here, you are not alone xx

Hubby:
Debbie  :hug:

There's a lot of that sort of thing as we slowly move along. Things seem to be improving then bang! Your back at square one, or even some crazy emotion you've never had before.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version