Author Topic: Brightness  (Read 15079 times)

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Brightness
« Reply #30 on: March 17, 2016, 08:27:51 PM »
You might be disappointed emz the web like all other things technological has left me  behind .

Offline Sparky

« Reply #31 on: March 29, 2016, 01:50:08 PM »
Hi All I am still around I will get the training of you all attending BUK Meet at Bristol not grasped as yet and been off line for awhile and like I said can only access a pc in work.  Home life up the wall at the moment, Father in Law just in hospital so until he is discharged with work and visiting not had chance to get on line.  I see quite a few new people and posts.  You are in the right place these people are great so keep posting and talking.  Hopefully meet up in Bristol.  Thanx Norma/Emma and all.  John (Sparky) xx

Offline Cairo

« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2016, 02:06:35 PM »
You are making me dizzy with the scrolling text. Just a pretty colour will do for me.
~~~~~~~~
I will survive.
~~~~~~~~

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
« Reply #33 on: March 29, 2016, 03:57:26 PM »
We were learning how things worked on this new board and got a bit carried away Cairo, hope your heads stopped spinning by now lol. I see you've got the hang of it and it does look nice I must say used now and again.

Have you tried the different colours you can choose from up the top to change the board color?  :coffeetoast:
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #34 on: March 29, 2016, 06:57:53 PM »
Hiya John, good to hear from you :-)  sorry to hear about your father in law.  Hope you are getting some rest, looking forward to catching up in May, hope you've had time for a film or two! :-D xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #35 on: March 29, 2016, 06:58:29 PM »
Lol Cairo, its hard not to spill the tea when scrolling too :-D xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Sparky

« Reply #36 on: March 30, 2016, 09:31:22 AM »
Hi Emma - not had time for films but hopefully once things sorted with the Father in Law I will get some Me time.  I seen you have set up the link again for Films and TV and although I am not saying much at the moment when I get chance I do log in and see what's going on with you lovely people.  Father in Law had a stroke Feb 2010 and that year my Mother in law passed away in the Nov 2010 out of the blue - obviously a bad year for us we were devastated with the life changing events.  He is partially paralysed down left side no use left arm/hand and leg very weak.  His mobility is a problem now we are trying to convince him to sell the house and move into a residential flat with warden/care control for better quality of life.  Unfortunately like we all know not an easy thing to do all his memories are in the family home.  We are assessing each day.  He has been falling in and out of the house for the past two months we have the SOS system installed but he is that stubborn/selfish he does not use it.  He rings his son all the time and if he cannot get hold of him he rings me or my son's my worry is one day one of the lads rushes around there and finds him not moving so far over the years we have been lucky he slips out of bed or out of the chair but recently falls have been worse thankfully no bones broken but very bad bruising.  We just want him to have quality of life we all work and it is difficult striking a balance.  On days when he has nothing planned like stroke club once a fortnight (used to be weekly then cuts and facilities closed) he mainly stays in bed all day until tea time when brother in law get's there to do his tea!  It is hard though for him he lost his wife in 2010 then my Debbie (his Daughter so suddenly in Aug 14).  Debbie used to take him out on a Friday every week she had the patience of a saint because the stroke totally changed his character nothing fazed her though.  Still just getting it all out of my head thank you all on this site.  - Thanx Emma.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #37 on: March 30, 2016, 10:39:01 AM »
Hi John im so sorry to hear about your father in law, bet you dont know if youre coming or going at the moment youre so busy, you take of you we want you in one piece in Bristol, itll be great to catch up with everyone again, and it wont be long now 8 week on friday to be exact lol xx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Sparky

« Reply #38 on: March 30, 2016, 11:59:05 AM »
Hi Norma,
Yes it is a bit like not knowing if I am coming or going at the moment.  I really am looking forward to meeting you all again in Bristol it will definitely be great catching up with everyone.  Hope you are well.  xx