General Category > General Discussion

Chess

(1/3) > >>

Julie Magson:
I don't know if anybody likes to play chess but I have found that playing it online is helping to pass some time away and does help to keep the brain in the right place. I use Chess.com

Brian71:
I love the game of Chess Julie,  good to see a lady enjoying the game too.  I tried many times during our marriage to get my wife interested, as she enjoyed playing quite a few games on her iPad and laptop etc,  but mainly word puzzle and anagram type games,  sadly she didn't want to know Chess.

Not used that site for quite some time,  but AYS it's certainly something to think about,  I haven't played for a little while.

Julie Magson:
I will Brian- I do enjoy playing it, just an enthusiastic amateur- might see you on there some time  :smiley:

pennyking:
It's good to find something to occupy our minds.  I enjoy my colouring and cross stitching, but do play mindless games on my phone.
Chess is something I learned.
x

Hubby:
I have played chess but I cannot remember ever winning a single game in my life. Strategy definitely isn't my forte. I just don't seem to be able to think ahead beyond the move I am making.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version