General Category > General Discussion

Everyday general chat, everyone welcome, just join in

<< < (122/122)

Sandra61:
My cat was like that too. If you offered her anything other than something she liked, she would rather starve! Funny how animals can be as particular as people about what they eat. At the opposite extreme, the cat that currently visits sometimes will eat anything that isn't locked away, even if it makes him sick! He's the greediest cat I have ever seen! Mind you, I have someone at work who's a bit like that too!

Karena:
 :rofl: sounds like the perfect colleague - poor patridge has gap worm theyre vile parasites if the bird doesnt die of starvation it dies of oxygen deprivation - unless you catch it in time. It goes through cycles so we reckon he has had it from his days in the breeding pens and survived one bout already but it accounts for why he was starved but having had loads of food between and built his strength up he stands a chance of surviving this round - medication wasnt easy to source as it tends to be for mass numbers but we have tracked some down and it should arrive today so there is hope for him.

meanwhile this morning a new pigeon has appeared it was literally staring in through the conservatory window i went out with some food because it is pitifully thin - but  then later there were pigeons fornicating on the roof - what is going on with them at this time of year i dont know. But maybe this one was trying to partner up with its reflection in the glass.

A friend was telling me today about a friend of his who is feeding squirels - not in a feeder -she leaves the kitchen window open and a bowl of nuts on the sill and they just come in and help themselves  :rofl:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version