Author Topic: Everyday general chat, everyone welcome, just join in  (Read 175183 times)

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: Everyday general chat, everyone welcome, just join in
« Reply #150 on: July 22, 2016, 11:16:27 AM »
Day two, much better night, had a solid 6 hours, but unfortunately seems Alfies body  clock is still set to Neils getting up time. 5.45 grhhhh. But weathers still nice and it was lovely to sit in the garden in my pj's and a cuppa with only the sound of the birds singing, so i think as long as weather is nice ill accept his getting up time lol.

Hows Raz Emz any movement yet ? Xxx

I hope you havent got lost in your garden Karena, although doesnt sound too bad a prospect, but come back we need you lol xxx

« Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 11:26:18 AM by Norma »
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #151 on: July 22, 2016, 09:52:19 PM »
Nice to find the nice part of an early awakening! :-) 
Everything is still 'moving' ok with raz, so am hoping all is ok and hoping the worry has passed now.  Going to keep an eye on him though
Im having a nice peaceful eve watching films.  Hope everyone is doing ok xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #152 on: July 22, 2016, 10:14:53 PM »
Hope Raz is going to be OK Emz.
Norma it  sounds to me like Alfie won't want to go home he,s having so much fun.I also have spent nights tracking my daughters flights so perhaps not so sad after all.

I am just getting over a nasty lurgy that wiped me out completely last week and most of this one.I,m hoping I've seen the back of it now.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #153 on: July 23, 2016, 11:46:34 AM »
Here i am day 2, another early morning but whose complaining, probably the foxes who must have only just got back into their den when Alfie started trying to get over the wall at the bottom of my garden to get to them lol.

Granddaughter coming to take him out for  the day today so ive just sprayed him with his doggy perfume and given him a good brush down, well i cant have him going out smelly can i.

Sorry to hear youve not been well Karena, bet it took it out of you, hope youre okay hun.  Im also tracking my sons  cruise, (nearest ill get now lol) they set sail from Dubrovnik Thursday evening spent yesterday at Sea, today theyve  docked in Malta.

Emz how is the handsome Raz, hope hes still doing okay.

Going to have a welcome   :coffeetoast: now

See you all later  xxx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #154 on: July 23, 2016, 06:25:36 PM »
Is there really such a thing as doggy perfume ?

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #155 on: July 23, 2016, 06:35:43 PM »
I do believe there is karena, I saw a programme on tele, following a dog hotel in america which launched a perfume range! I had turned over the channel and they were auditioning dogs to be on their promotion posters!! His and hers!!  :rofl:
I do have a spray for Raz as he is quite stinky sometimes, although he seems to have improved his preference recently, his usual favourite is fox poo but today after chasing him with the hose he then went and rolled in the container growing my mint lol!  Some of it is a bit crushed/squashed now but there was a lovely minty fragrance on the breeze for a bit afterwards lol!
So far he is still not showing any bad signs since he ate the lolly stick so am hoping we're all safe and clear now
Hope Alfie has behaved today Norma
Hope you feel better soon Karena, this hot weather doesnt help when feeling poorly :-o. Keep hydrated xx
Hold on in there xx

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #156 on: July 23, 2016, 07:40:56 PM »
Sorry i was joking when i said doggy perfume its actually a dry shampoo spray will be same as what you mentioned Emz,

Theyve brought him back hes shattered, been round the Dam, i actually missed him lol

Xxx

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #157 on: July 25, 2016, 08:03:32 PM »
Mint is very good at recovering,as is lavender which I used to plant next to the kids den in the hope of calming them down. :rofl:
Ben wouldn't go near a bath but he would come up and lie next too it,so I would quietly drop bubble bath on him .
Saw a blue staffie puppy today,it was beautiful,and my daughter has started fostering dogs,but I,m holding out and resisting temptation to get another.Think its making me even more reclusive though,going for a walk seems pointless now,so maybe I might consider fostering in time.

The old campervan passed her MOT today,bit of sill welding new wipers and an oil spray and hopefully another year ahead.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #158 on: July 25, 2016, 10:57:15 PM »
I was being serious about the dog perfume Norma, there really was a programme where they were auditioning dogs for the promotion poster! :-o. And if you google 'dog perfume' or 'dog cologne' several come up in Google! Lol :-)   I just have a spray for Raz which has a fresh apple scent :-)

If you do feel up to fostering some time karena just remember you'd be sharing the love with dogs who havent hadnt had that love and I'm sure Ben would watch down and approve.  :hearts:

Xx

Hold on in there xx

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #159 on: July 30, 2016, 08:50:38 AM »
So, what's everyone up to today?  What's your weather like? I have blue skies and sun at the moment :-) xx
Hold on in there xx

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #160 on: July 30, 2016, 12:09:36 PM »
Chilly here in Yorkshire- the sun keeps trying to shine but there black clouds too. Waiting for my daughter to visit at 1.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #161 on: July 30, 2016, 03:05:12 PM »
Hi everyone, hope youre all doing okay, and got lots of fun things planned for this weekend.   ive still got my sons dog Alfie, hes becoming part of the furniture and hes certainly made my home his,weather over the past few days ( im in south yorkshire Julie) has been a bit  dismal, but this morning woke up to clear blue skies, but as the day has wore on the dark clouds are slowly appearing, Alfie goes home on Thursday, yeah ill miss him sort of got used to having him around, but im already planning a full day out on Friday yay  freedom lol. Xxx

:rofl:

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #162 on: July 30, 2016, 06:42:08 PM »
Hope the sun broke through the clouds for you Julie.  Hope you had a lovely afternoon with your daughter  :hearts:

What have you planned for Friday Norma? And you'll have a whole sofa to yourself!

Ive had a nice day, I had a couple of friends over and I made us an afternoon tea.  Decorated up my summershed (its a cross between a shed and summerhouse lol) and was really nice.  Nice breeze and view of garden.  Time to relax a bit now then take Raz out for a run and play

Hope everyone is doing ok.  If you're having a bad day treat yourself to something nice xx

Hold on in there xx

Offline Julie Magson

• VIP Member
« Reply #163 on: July 30, 2016, 06:50:11 PM »
Thanks Em it is peeking through now and hasn't actually rained. It was lovely to see my daughter and her family, and her hubby mowed the lawn for me without me having to ask. I had an old fish tank in the lean-to and my granddaughter saw it and reminded her Mum and Dad that she'd always wanted goldfish- so they left with tank and accessories cursing me!

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #164 on: July 30, 2016, 09:48:32 PM »
Sounds like a good afternoon :-) and hooray for the weather!

I hear it's supposed to be rainy tomorrow.  I have no set plans for tomorrow so will have to think on what to do, likely mostly indoors

Whats everyone up to tomorrow? Xx
Hold on in there xx