Author Topic: Re: LEEDS DAY OUT ANYONE?  (Read 5800 times)

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
Re: LEEDS DAY OUT ANYONE?
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2016, 08:32:42 PM »
Half an hour ,how many bottles of prosecco is that. :rofl:

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2016, 08:56:01 PM »
Karena please you know very well only 1 bottle per half an hour lol. I mean the pictures of me stood at the side of the prosecco mountain in meadowhall soon saw them away no problem lol xx
Its been a rough week but i made it. How about you 💐

Offline Karena

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #17 on: August 23, 2016, 12:50:03 AM »
You mean the pile of empty giant bottles,and we,d only been there 10 minutes . :rofl:

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #18 on: September 12, 2016, 07:48:50 PM »
LEEDS DAY MEET 1st OCTOBER
Hi all you lovely peeps, we'd like to remind everyone about the above event, and we would appreciate more definite numbers please, so could you please confirm your attendance, everyone is welcome, We will meet at The White Rose Cafe/Bar in the station near the entrance, where we will wait until 10.45. We then plan to go to Hotel Chocolate (opposite Yates's on the corner of Boar Lane/Albion St) and will remain there until 12 noon for late attendees.  We then plan to take a stroll around the canal area (weather permitting) Eileen and myself are more than happy to give you our mobile numbers in case of emergency or late arrival, just pm either one of us. Anyone who  knows Leeds can they suggest anywhere for lunch catering for all tastes, price ranges and if there is an age limit please, after lunch we thought it might be nice to browse around the numerous shopping arcades. Were looking forward to meeting everyone, and enjoying a lovely day out together making new forever friends. Xx
Plus im sure i remember a little birdie mentioned a chocolate goodie treat lol xxx

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #19 on: September 12, 2016, 07:56:08 PM »
Sounds like a great day planned :-) wish I could make it xx
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2016, 08:16:31 PM »
I wish you could as well hun, be just what you need to unwind after all the studying youre doing xxx

:hearts:

Offline Joann

« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2016, 09:57:35 PM »
I don't go into the centre of Leeds so am not sure what eaterie places there are without googling restaurants.
Taking it one day at a time.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2016, 10:06:18 PM »
Was thinking more like somewhete to eat around the canal area Joann, but are you coming hun xxx

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #23 on: September 15, 2016, 10:41:15 PM »
I would love to go to the meet.

It's my meeting with the NHS trust over Margarets treatment the day before. I've been blocking out the events in the hospital but in counselling yesterday I went through some if them and it was extremely upsetting. At the meeting I will have to go through them in minute detail so don't know what kind of state I am going to be in afterwards so unfortunately won't be able to commit until the day itself.  :undecided:

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #24 on: September 15, 2016, 10:57:24 PM »
Hey hubby that's fine we do undersatand, just remember you will be among friends who care, if you like i will send you a pm with my mobile number so you can let me know at a minites notice if necessary. And you willbe able to meet up with us xx

Offline Brian71

• VIP Member
« Reply #25 on: September 16, 2016, 12:09:02 AM »
Unfortunately I'm up in Inverness in Caravan on side of Lock Ness for a lonely week starting 1st Oct, otherwise I would love to have come to the meetup,  had it been the 29th or 30th I could have slipped over to Leeds as I have 2 nights booked in Premier Inn at Preston & Lancaster to break up journey, but leave for Inverness on the Saturday the 1st....sorry,  maybe next time. :smiley:
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 11:49:16 AM by Brian71 »

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #26 on: September 16, 2016, 10:03:14 AM »
Please watch this space Brian. Theres meets springing up all over the place, have you seen the werkend one in oxford planned for next May. ?

:hug:

Offline Rosaleen

« Reply #27 on: September 16, 2016, 10:17:48 AM »
Hi, please can you put me in as a provisional booking?  I really know the benefits of going to a meet cos of the day I spent on the Bristol one. So glad I went.
It's just the usual up and down stuff that so unpredictable, as you know yourselves. Anyway Norma, I still have your mobile number from the Bristol meet, unless you've changed it? Im currently having problems accessing my Facebook account (the server isn't loading it, I'm sure it's my poor IT skills  :rolleyes:) so  any pm would go unread. BUT if needed, I'll pm you if /when I fix it.

Offline Norma

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #28 on: September 16, 2016, 10:41:23 AM »
No Rosaleen i havent changed my number,so text or phone me so i can let you know where we are if you can make it, it would be great if you could,  would love to see you again xxx

:hug:

Offline Rosaleen

« Reply #29 on: September 16, 2016, 06:10:37 PM »
Thanks a lot Norma, I  appreciate it.