Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1537 times)

Offline Dee64

• New Members
Hello
« on: May 12, 2021, 09:33:28 PM »
I lost my husband on 10th March this year. It was so sudden and unexpected. One day we were busy getting on with our life’s, the next day he was gone. I don’t feel like I have breathed properly since he passed away. Everyone around me have been so supportive and kind, saying wonderful things  about him but instead of feeling grateful I just feel angry. I don’t want their kind words, I want my husband.
🥺😢

Offline Dave Administrator

• Dave
  • Administrator
  • VIP Member
    • BUK Founder
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2021, 01:03:52 PM »
Hello Dee,,and welcome.

First of all I do offer you my sincere condolences for your very sad loss.

It's still such very early days for you, and of course it's perfectly natural to feel the way you do getting angry, as it's all part of the bereavement process and coming to terms with the shock of the suddenness of loosing him.

You'll find it will help tremendously to unload all the pent up emotions going on inside you at the moment just letting go of them here, and not bottling them up for fear of hurting loved ones around you missing him too.

The pain you are in which will seem unbearable at times I know, I promise you will ease as healing time goes by, but right now just don't push yourself taking baby steps each day until you get a little stronger.

Take care. Dave
Take care and please keep posting however small or large you can manage, we need them.

Offline Emz2014

• Administrator
  • VIP Member
« Reply #2 on: May 15, 2021, 07:21:19 PM »
Sending you a welcome hug  :hug: it's a rollercoaster journey but people here understand
Even the darkest night will end and the sun will rise. 
Hold on in there xx

Offline Jude

• New Members
« Reply #3 on: July 29, 2021, 08:02:37 AM »
I’m so sorry. I lost my mum very suddenly in March too. I am finding it very difficult to cope right now too.