General Category > General Discussion

THANKS

(1/2) > >>

Jill:
  I have been reading some of my old posts and the replies.  I just want to thank everyone who has replied to my posts.  You all have really helped me get through this.  I will always always miss my husband, every day, but I am not as desperately unhappy as I was back then.  I still cry sometimes though but not all day anymore.  The support I have received here, I really appreciate very much and again thank you.  Jill x

Karena:
Thankyou Jill. :hug:
I am glad you are managing a bit better i am sure being back in the UK around familly and friends will have made a difference -it is a roller coaster journey and of course there will be times you cry and probably will be for a long time to come but thats ok -  i imagine we all do - well i do anyway.

I have been watching strictly and cheering on Bill Bailey i have always liked his personality and humour- then only this morning caught sight of an older photo of Keith and realised how much like Bill keith was in looks too at the time it was taken - which brought a few tears - but they are shed for shorter times and less frequently now and today were quickly replaced with smiles  as i remembered that same slightly whacky sense of humour and fun and how he would have loved the theatre of that phantom costume.- Thing is we never watched strictly when he was alive - i never watched it much after he died either until this year - so  its also a timely reminder of better things in a year that has been dire :hug:

Jill:
Hello Karena,  I know what you mean about Bill Bailey, he is a cheerful character.  Maybe I will have a look at Strictly in the future I've never really watched it either and it might be fun.  There are a lot of reminders of our loved ones, we will certainly never forget them, that's for sure.  I am very glad to be back with my relatives and friends, although I can't visit people at the moment but there is light at the end of the tunnel now, thank goodness.  There are some beautiful walks by the sea where I live now and I really like that.  I was always too nervous to walk alone in the country.  I am scared of large animals, apart from anything else!  Especially bulls! Jill

Karena:
 :rofl:The only large animal here are cows but to be fair you have to be wary of them when they have calves with them - especially if you have a dog with you i think they are potentially more dangerous than bulls -i did once catch a bull and walk it back to the farm - it was reaping havoc in a campsite down the road -
But when i say havoc it wasnt actually doing anything just ambling slowly along -  the people were doing the panicking - and when i say caught it i just walked up too it put a rope through its ring  turned it round then lead it back to the farm and once turned it was perfectly happy to amble back again. 

I would love a walk by the sea though i missed my trip to wales this year so haven't had my fix.There is something very soothing about the sea -i remember saying when we first went there you wouldn't get bored of looking at it here and we didnt - we spent hours sitting on the harbour wall in all weathers - because it constantly changes even when its flat the shadows from the clouds chase each other over it - then there's the awesome power of a storm or the excitement of a dolphin fin appearing - i even miss the seagulls (actually i like seagulls) oh well fingers crossed i can go next year.

Emz2014:
 :hug:  :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version