Author Topic: New user  (Read 8849 times)

Offline Spaicer

Re: New user
« Reply #30 on: April 12, 2016, 08:57:13 PM »
Thanks for the replies.
Much better day for me today, no tears, I think that's a first. I feel that I could be ok, it's going to be cripplingly lonely but I feel that I will learn to live with it.
We had such a happy life for 30 years & I was soooo loved, that's more than a lot of people ever have.
Now I've shed a tear! But only a couple 😊

Offline Hubby

• VIP Member
« Reply #31 on: April 12, 2016, 09:36:14 PM »
Bless you.

Never say no tears, they have a nasty habit of sneaking out when you least expect them.  :hug:

Offline Cairo

« Reply #32 on: April 13, 2016, 06:36:13 AM »
I haven't had a day without any tears yet but I don't mind. The pain is better out than kept inside.

I've been reading your posts and felt unable to say anything. I just don't know how you are coping with all you have on your plate and I'm full of admiration for you.

Loneliness is the biggest problem most of us will have to face long term, I think. Is it possible for you to get out and about?

Don't be too hard on yourself or push yourself too much. You have a lot of responsibilities and must get tired so take care of yourself, and keep talking to your friends here. There is also a chat room if you want to speak to someone in the evening.

Big hugs xxx
~~~~~~~~
I will survive.
~~~~~~~~

Offline Soleil

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2016, 06:57:28 PM »
Hi Spacier,

I saw you on the chat on the weekend and didn't recognize the name. Welcome to the forum, you will find caring people here who will give you support.  Grief is such a devastating thing to deal with. It never gets easier when we lose someone we love.  Everyone is here for you.  :hug: