General Category > General Discussion

The pain of being a link between past and future.

<< < (2/2)

CarolineL:
Hi,
Both reply's are inspiring. My faith keeps me going, my faith tells me that God is here walking by my side and though I have lost the only man I have ever loved I know that for me God has a new plan, in this new phase of my life, to spread the love that has been given to me.
To be the best that I can, to help others too.
I believe that God has taken the one that maybe couldn't have managed on their own and left the one that can, here to carry on. Love and hugs.

longedge:
Once again it's way past the time I should be asleep.

I've gone through life not understanding how intertwined two lives can be.

My Mum wanted to be with my Dad and now I understand.

Emz2014:
 :hug: xx

Karena:
Chances are you dont have a jewellery box of your own George - but when you put all your necklaces in one they become intertwined with each other and occasionally you untangle them and put them all back separately only to find the next time you open the box they have managed to become intertwined again, without explanation - and i think perhaps we do the same, that somehow we do become intertwined again, whether thats through some kind of molucular attraction of divine intervention i dont know - perhaps both are the same, and whether we recognise each other consciousely as the person or form we took earlier i dont know, but that the attraction creates another life together in a different time/ form/ dimension i believe to be the case. :hug:

Sandra61:
I think our lives are intertwined with so many others whilst we are here that when one of them passes, that  relationship still has an influence on your thoughts and feelings. I think that is something to be celebrated as well, as it means their life had an impact and that they left us a legacy. It was worthwhile and is still helping us now.

You may wish you were with you lovely lady, George, but one day you will be and you need to have some things to tell her about when you meet up again. So you need to do some more living whilst you are still here. Apart from anything else, it will help you to develop some new interests and to build a new kind of life without her. I know you would prefer the one you had when she was here, but sadly, this new life is the one we all have to deal with, so try to find a way that makes it the best for you that it can be and don't wish your life away. Make the most of it. Life is a gift, so don't waste it longing for the past. The future is only as bright as you make it. Work on that. What's done is done and you can't change it. You can change your future.  :hearts:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version