General Category > General Discussion

Does anybody have NETFLIX?

(1/4) > >>

longedge:
If so have you watched After Life? I've just binge watched all the episodes and I feel as if I've been put through a wringer. Written/Produced by Ricky Gervais and it's had me laughing and crying. I can't imagine how he managed to get so accurate a portrayal.

Karena:
No - i have heard good things about the programme though - not generally a fan of Ricky gervaise - but might give it a go if it becomes mainstream.

longedge:
"not generally a fan of Ricky Gervaise" - Me neither and the language would offend some people, being very much what you hear 'on the streets'. It kept me up until gone 2a.m. though and did have an upbeat conclusion. I'm certain that it would be too painful for some people to watch. It upset me to the extent that I had to come here.

Emz2014:
Started to try to watch it but my partner was struggling with it as he was finding it upsetting.  I may have to try watching it alone, only managed one episode so far xx

longedge:
I can understand that Emz, I'm sure it's not for everyone. I persisted though and stayed on the 'rollercoater' even though I got through a fair number of tissues   :cray:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version