Bereavement Support Posts > Please Post In This Bereavement Support Posting Room

6 months ago

(1/2) > >>

Joann:
It is 6 months today since my life changed forever and I lost my Mum. Feeling very tearful and lost tonight. Saturdays were spent with her and my sisters and we do still get together as siblings which I enjoy. Feeling like going to bed and not facing tomorrow. I have pictures in my living room and a cushion on my bed that has my profile picture on and I am trying not to look at them tonight. What I wouldnt give to wrap my arms around her and tell her that I love her. She was only 66 and even though we knew she was ill, we didnt expect her to leave so soon. I wish I had known that the last time I talked to her she would fall unconcious not 5 minutes later and never wake up again. I would have held her so tight and told her how much I loved her. I did have the opportunity to do both the day before and for that I will always be grateful. Sometimes I cant believe she has gone.

longedge:
I don't think that a day goes by without me telling myself that Chris knew how much I loved her and I'm sure that your Mum also knew much she was loved - I can see that in the photo.

Hubby:
Sorry to hear you are feeling so low tonight redeemed. Looking at your profile picture I am sure your mother knew exactly how much you loved her and you know how much she loved you. :hearts:

Joann:
 :cry: :cry: :cry:  Thank you both so much. I know in my heart that she knew how much I loved her and I never left her without a kiss and telling her I loved her. Just tonight is so hard.

Hubby:
Try to remember all the happy Saturdays you spent with your mother and sisters. Funny little things that happened and the banter. I find that remembering something like that helps to lift my spirits a little even when I am at my lowest.  :hug:

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version