General Category > General Discussion

Hello Im new to this forum

<< < (2/3) > >>

Karena:
 :hug:
I am much further along this road than you - but i also still talk to my husband -less now about pain or grief and more about everyday stuff - where did i put that, how do i do this,what do i say to this person, -what do you think  - and keep him up to date on everything  - i miss his physical presence of course , but in a lot of other ways he still is and always will be with me.

CarolineL:
Yes I agree, I do feel my husband around, tell myself Im not crazy as there is no real sign just a feeling. You cant love someone for such a long time and just cut it short because they are no longer with us, that love goes on. Or maybe I am a little bit crazy  :hug:

Pam19:
Hi all..it’s good to hear from you Karena and Emz that this pain will ease...gives me hope ...I’m only 4 months in and the future seems pretty scary at the moment
Love and hugs to you all  :hearts:  xx

CarolineL:
Hi Pam,
4 months is such a short time, bless you, in the beginning people told me to give myself a year but the closer to that first year I get I have noticed that you cant put a time on your grief, its so different for everyone. I think that mine will always be with me and now its just about learning to live with it. We have survived what we though we couldn't, but just surviving isn't enough, we also have to live with it. Some days are better than others and chatting on here certainly helps. You take care and there is always someone on this forum that will listen. Love n hugs

Pam19:
Thanks Caroline L
From the posts I’ve read on here and also the face book group, it looks like the grief never goes away, but, as you said,you have to live with it and I agree, it’s so different for everyone....I’m so glad I joined this forum, and the fb group as it really does bring comfort knowing you have a safe place to express how you’re feeling, that what you’re feeling is normal and that there are so many other people going through the same thing xxx

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version